Our website address is: https://smartvision.eke-electronics.com/
We at EKE are committed to protecting your privacy. Your personal data is processed only by our employees and the employees of our daughter company, Humaware in the UK, who have sufficient powers and the need to process such personal data in an individual case due to work tasks. We carry out continuous evaluation of our systems and the information in them to ensure the best possible service for our customers.
Phone: +358 (0) 50 5504 334
3. Purpose of processing personal data
Personal data is processed in order to maintain the customer relationship between EKE and the data subject and to fulfil related contractual obligations.
4. Registry data content
The contents of the register vary from customer to customer and depend on the service or product used by the customer at any time. Material generated during the customer relationship is stored, e.g.:
- Communication materials (e.g. downloads, e-mails and discussion-based notes),
- Proposals and Quotations
- Order confirmations,
- Serial numbers of the systems delivered and controlled by the customer,
- Materials related to agreed design and other tasks
The information usually also includes the data subject’s name, company name and postal address, email address and telephone number, depending on the communication methods used.
Personal data will be deleted within a reasonable period of time after the customer relationship has ended, or when there is no other legal basis for storing the data
5. Regular data sources
As a rule, personal data is collected from the customer themself. Sometimes personal data is also obtained from the customer’s host organisation (e.g. Company), in which case the customer’s host organisation or, upon request, EKE, takes care of providing the customer with sufficient information about the processing of their personal data.
While you visit our website, we’ll track:
- Downloads you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you downloads you’ve recently viewed.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like filling in location information on our contact details form.
- Contact Details: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, send you the order and follow up the order to find out if you require any more information.
6. Regular disclosures of data
Data may be transferred to partners selected by the controller who process the data on behalf of the controller on the basis of a cooperation agreement between the parties.
7. Transfer of data outside the EU or EEA
Personal data, were relevant, may be shared with our daughter company, Humaware, who are based in the UK.
8. Principles of registry security
Documents containing personal data are stored in locked spaces that are not accessible to third parties. The data stored in the information system is protected by technically effective measures using firewalls and antivirus software.
Access to personal data is limited to employees with sufficient powers and the need for work tasks to process such personal data in an individual case. Our organization’s employees have received training in data protection and data security.
9. Data subject’s rights
The data subject has free of charge:
- access to the data stored about them,
- request rectification of the data,
- restrict the processing of data, and
- require erasing (right to be forgotten).
The information necessary for customer obligations is stored at least until the obligations are removed.
Requests on the basis of the data subject’s rights may be submitted to EKE electronically or otherwise in writing. If EKE has reason to doubt the identity of the requestor, EKE may request the supply of confirming information.
10. Actions in the event of a data breach
EKE will report the Data Protection Ombudsman and the user of the data breach no later than 72 hours after the controller has become aware of the personal data breach. The report describes the course of the security breach and the likely consequences. The report may recommend measures to minimise the impact.